This is tourmalated quartz. I have been sitting on these beads for the last 3 years trying to decide what I want to do with them . I have finally decided on knotting them on black silk. My particular beads are graduated faceted roundelles. Check back later this week to see my final design. While writing this post I found some really interesting information on the the gemstone’s properties.
Tourmalated Quartz Gemstone meaning
This super lucky stone has the luck of both the quartz and tourmaline. The luck in this stone is very strong. Many use it by rubbing it when powerful luck is needed.
Healing properties of Tourmalated Quartz
Tourmalated Quartz is clear or milky Quartz with black Tourmaline needles. The clear quartz is an amplifier while the black tourmaline is a cleansing, grounding influence.
- Assists with clear thinking
- Protects from unhealthy energies
- Clears energy patterns
Clear with sparkling black tourmaline inclusions.
- Associated Crystals: Rutilated quartz, snowflake obsidian and tree agate.
- Candle Color: White.
- Chakra: Brow and crown.
- Element: Air and water.
- Flowers & Plants: Hyacinth and thistle.
- Herbs – Incenses – Oils: Cypress, juniper, mugwort, rosewood and wintergreen.
- Planet: Pluto.
- Zodiac: Scorpio.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: It helps environmentally over-sensitive animals to become more tolerant.
- Children: It helps environmentally over-sensitive children to become more tolerant.
- Environment: –
- Finance & Prosperity: –
- Health & Healing: Tourmalated quartz is a balance restorer for body, mind and spirit. It will help with clogged arteries, lesions (internal and external), scars and sinus related headaches.
- Home: Tourmalated quartz is good for getting rid of the past and will help you to live for the present and plan for the future. It will be a source of inner strength for you.
- Ritual: Tourmalated quartz should be used in knot rituals to stop others harming the vulnerable.
- Work: Tourmalated quart will help clear the air of gripes and pettiness.